Agil is a herbicide of the aryloxyphenoxy propionates family. It is used for the post emergence control of a wide range of annual and perennial grasses. It is used for selective weed control in many broadleaf crops such as sugarbeet, oilseed rape, soybeans, sunflower, other field crops, vegetables, fruit trees, vineyards and forestry and best result is achieved when sprayed at the 2 – 4 leaf stage.
It is a systemic herbicide, which is quickly absorbed by the leaves and translocated from the foliage to the growing points of the leaves and roots of the sprayed weeds. Rainfall 1 hour after application will not affect the product activity. Optimal activity is achieved when applied early and weeds are actively growing. It is safe to beneficial insects and mammals and is environmentally friendly.
- Safe to beneficial pest, mammals & environment
- Rainfast after 1 hour of application
- Quickly absorbed by the leaves and translocated
- Post emergence, selective & systemic control
- Herbicide of the aryloxyphenoxy propionates family